Why use face masks with activated charcoal?December 4, 2018
Activated charcoal has long been used by man for medical and domestic needs. It is essential for the intoxication of the body and snake bites. And recently this component has been used by the beauty industry. The face mask with activated charcoal has proven to be an effective and safe way to care for the skin. It is very easy to cook at home, spending a minimum of time and money.
Useful properties of the main component
In 1831, the professor of the Medical Academy of Paris, faced with his astonished colleagues, took a lethal dose of poison and remained alive. The scientist did not intend to settle his life, his goal was to demonstrate the wonderful properties of coal. After all,immediately after using the poison, he then took a little-known activated carbon.
The main component of many drugs and facial care products is known for the following useful properties.
- Perfect absorbent: Thanks to its porous and absorbent structure, coal is able to extract and remove toxins coming into contact with the skin.
- Antibacterial properties: Effective in combating various types of bacteria that cause skin diseases (impetigo, cutaneous staphylococcus, furunculosis).
- Removes fat gloss: Coal is an indispensable component in home remedies for types of oily skin. It is able to penetrate the upper layer of the epidermis, narrow the pores and normalize the secretion level of the sweat gland secretion.
- Smooth the surface of the skin: For those who for years suffer from roughness,scars, imperfections and bumps of acne, a face mask with activated carbon will be a real salvation.
Face masks with charcoal are suitable for all skin types and for all ages. Popular use of facial cleansingwith this component, however, the range of use of face masks is much wider.
Rules for the use of carbon masks
Coal improves the work of the sebaceous glands, helps eliminate pigmentation spots and smooths the complexion. It consists of only three components: carbon, oxygen and hydrogen, so it is harmless and does not cause allergic reactions. But for the best result, pay attention to the following rules.
- Application:No more than once or twice a week.
- Regularity:Apply the mask follows the course, with prolonged use of a composition (within 4-5 weeks), take a break for a month.
- Validity period: Coal is sold in every pharmacy and is inexpensive, so it will not be difficult to buy a fresh preparation for the preparation of domestic compounds. Do not use expired pills in masks, this form will have no useful properties.
- Contraindications:Face masks, which include activated charcoal and jelly, cannot be used if the skin has unhealed wounds, scratches, cracks and dilated blood vessels(couperose).
Activated charcoal face mask is very effective for skin care, prone to fat and acne. Coal not only eliminates contaminants accumulated in the pores and treats acne because of its anti-inflammatory properties, but also prevents the emergence of abscesses in the future.